Selasa, 05 Agustus 2008

PROFIL GUE!!


PROFIL GUE!!


My name is Mugiono!!

My friends is call me Oniel, stand of “ Oon dan Centil”, I was call Oniel, since I study in senior high school in SMK Negeri 1 Batang, Marketing Class.

Addres?? Where I live ??

I live in Let Jend R. Suprapto street, Gg Mawar RT 05/01, Denasri Wetan Village Batang, Jawa Tengah –Indonesia 51228. Although I stay in Village, but I like town such as, Jakarta, Bandung and Bali

You was Born # ………

I was born February, 21st 1988 in Batang City. My father is Mr. Abdul Kahar and my mother Mrs. Rukaetun

Contact Person ///////?’

My Email : ugi_oniel@yahoo.co.id or gie_ono_batang@yahoo.co.id

Website : www.mugiono.blogspot.com or www.mugiono-coverboy.blogspot.com

AND NOW…….

I study in Semarang State University, Cooperation Economic Education, I also write a novel. The First novel is “THE PILE” next, “THE DARKNESS SENSE “,”GENZO HIDRILLA”………..

Written by : Mugiono Bin Abdul Kahar

Email-keys : ugi_oniel//fungky*gie_ono_batang//tampan*

Blogger-keys :

mugiono//gie_ono_batang//tampan*mugiono-coverboy// gie_ono_batang1//mugionotampan

0 komentar: